Episode 112 Shaking The YOU Out Of The Mind
Harry Palmer is the creator of The Avatar® Course. He founded Star’s Edge International, the seminar management corporation that supervises the delivery of the Avatar® Materials. He is also an author, his first book “Living Deliberately” (currently available in 20 languages) describes his personal path to enlightenment and the subsequent insights that were to become the foundation of the three-section, nine-day Avatar® Course. He also wrote Private Lessons and The Way We Came which is featured in this series.
What was shared in this episode:
This episode is the twentienth of the series where Ariane reads from “The Way We Came” by Harry Palmer.
Ariane Leanza Heinz is a vocal coach and artist consultant based in Zürich. She decided to do the Avatar course in 2001, when she felt her life was not moving forward. She had dreams of being an artist, writing songs and performing, but she was stuck in her limitations and seemed to go in circles. She tried many techniques, as she loves exploring and is an adventurer. After her Avatar course, her life started to unravel in the direction she chose. She released her CD, gave concerts and built a successful vocal practice in New York City.
Since then she uses the Avatar exercises to break out of her own boundaries and she realizes quickly all the goals she sets for herself.
The natural thing to do was to share this training with her friends and family, so she decided to take the training to become a Master and has been delivering the course since then.
“Every course brings me ten steps forward, I grow as a person, mother and teacher, it not only benefits me, but all the people around me.”
Excerpt from the book:
How do you conduct yourself in the presence of your own mind? Are you battered by emotions? Are you engaged in a struggle between deliberate will and habitual mental inertia? Do you sometimes become lost, overwhelmed, and blank? Are you generally tolerant and compassionate rather than intolerant and judgmental?
–Palmer, Harry. The Avatar® Path: The Way We Came. Star’s Edge International.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast
- Chapter 20: Shaking The YOU Out Of The Mind
- The Story of The Avatar Materials Will it work for me?
- Real self is that which cannot be discreated, transcended or described.
- “The creations of the mind are more numerous than specks of dust in a ray of sunlight.”
- According to the Hindu: If a man or woman fails to attain real self before casting off the body, they must again put on a body in the world of created things.
- Some people are principally motivated by the effort to confirm what they believe about themselves.
- According to the Upanishad Veda: Above the senses is the mind; above the mind is the intellect (the fashioner of ideas and identities); above the intellect is the ego (I am, core identity); above the ego is the true self (undefined awareness, beingness that transcends any notion of itself, Source Being).