Episode 74 Private Lessons 55 until 59
Bio of the Artist:
Harry Palmer is the creator of The Avatar Course. He founded Star’s Edge International, the seminar management corporation that supervises the delivery of the Avatar Materials. He is also an author, his first book “Living Deliberately” (currently available in 20 languages) describes his personal path to enlightenment, and the subsequent insights that were to become the foundation of the three-section, nine-day Avatar Course. He also wrote Private Lessons which is featured in this series.
What Was Shared in this Episode:
This episode is the fourteenth of the series where Ariane reads the book “Private Lessons” by Harry Palmer. Ariane attended the Avatar® course in 2001. She teaches the course in the USA and Europe since 2007. “Private Lessons” is a collection of golden nuggets of wisdom which explain some of the advanced Avatar® courses concepts. Listen in as we reflect on this part of the book.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast:
- Part 7 – Life Strategies
- Lesson 55 – The Adversarial Story
- Lesson 56 – Trusting that the other will relax
- Lesson 57 – Practice
- Lesson 58 – Observation
- Lesson 59 – Four Fundamental Strategies
- Achievable abilities are potentials that we realize by practice
- There are two sides to every story in the middle is what is actually happening
- The real winners in life are peacemakers
- Skill is the result of knowing PLUS practice
- Four Fundamental Strategies:
- Develop the attitude of friendliness
- Develop the attitude of help and mercy
- Develop the attitude of gladness
- Develop an attitude of non-attachment
Avatar® is a registered trademarks of Star’s Edge, Inc.