Episode #70 Private Lessons 41 until 43
Bio of the Artist:
Harry Palmer is the creator of The Avatar Course. He founded Star’s Edge International, the seminar management corporation that supervises the delivery of the Avatar Materials. He is also an author, his first book “Living Deliberately” (currently available in 20 languages) describes his personal path to enlightenment, and the subsequent insights that were to become the foundation of the three-section, nine-day Avatar Course. He also wrote Private Lessons which is featured in this series.
What Was Shared in this Episode:
This episode is the tenth of the series where Ariane reads the book “Private Lessons” by Harry Palmer. Ariane attended the Avatar® course in 2001. She teaches the course in the USA and Europe since 2007. “Private Lessons” is a collection of golden nuggets of wisdom which explain some of the advanced Avatar® courses concepts. Listen in as we reflect on this part of the book.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset Podcast:
- Part 5 – Identity and Source Being
- Lesson 41 – I Less Aware Will
- Lesson 42 – Identity
- Lesson 43 – Fixed Identities
- As long as you are willing to move in and out of different identities, your overall consciousness will be flexible and effective
- I am is the birth cry of undefined awareness passing into beingness
- Becoming fixed in an identity good or bad, chosen or imposed; creates problems